Welcome to www.aishazafirah.com
KvK nr.: 55396674
BTW nr.: NL189123692B01
The terms “Provider” or “us” or “we” refer to the owner of the Site, Aïsha Zafirah as part of Nimué Productions, whose registered office is in North-Holland, the Netherlands.
The term “you” or “participant” refers to the viewer of our site, and user of our products and services.
- User’s Acknowledgment and Acceptance of Terms
- Intellectual Property Information
- Access to Site
- Conduct on the Site and Bar Code Fraud
- Disclaimer of Warranties
- Limitation of Liability
- Participation in Promotions
- Use of Site
- Security and Password
- Termination of Use
- Governing Law and Venue
- International Use
- Souldates and Personal Programmes
- Retreats, Workshops, Events and Intensives
- Entire Agreement
- Contact Information
A. User’s Acknowledgment and Acceptance of Terms
- The content of the pages of the Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on the Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to access this Site.
B. Intellectual Property Information
- Copyright © 2012 – 2022 Nimué Productions – All Rights Reserved.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Site are the property of Provider and other parties. You are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as metatags on other pages or Sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of Provider or such third party which may own the Marks. All information and content located on the Site is protected by copyright. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes. Unauthorized use of the Provider Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- This Site provides links to other Sites by allowing you to leave this Site to access third-party material or by bringing third-party material into this Site via “inverse” hyperlinks and framing technology (a “Linked Site”). Provider has no discretion to alter, update, or control the content on a Linked Site. The fact that Provider has provided a link to a Site is not an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation with respect to such Site, its owners, or its providers. There are inherent risks in relying upon, using or retrieving any information found on the Internet, and Provider urges you to make sure you understand these risks before relying upon, using, or retrieving any such information on a Linked Site.
- All content, products and services on the Site, or obtained from a Site to which the Site is linked are provided to you “AS IS” without warranty of any kind either, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, security or accuracy.
- Provider does not endorse and is not responsible for (a) the accuracy or reliability of an opinion, advice or statement made through the Site by any party other than Provider, (b) any content provided on Linked Sites or (c) the capabilities or reliability of any product or service obtained from a Linked Site. Other than as required under applicable consumer protection law, under no circumstance will Provider be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the Site or a Linked Site, or your reliance on any product or service obtained from a Linked Site. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any opinion, advice or other content available through the Site, or obtained from a Linked Site. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific opinion, advice, product, service, or other content.
- The information, software, products and descriptions of services published on the Site or a Linked Site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors, and Provider specifically disclaims any liability for such inaccuracies or errors. Provider does not warrant or represent that the content on the Site is complete or up-to-date. Provider is under no obligation to update the content on the Site. Provider may change the content on the Site at any time without notice. Provider may make improvements or changes to the Site at any time.
C. Access to Site
You agree that Provider, Its affiliates and any of their respective officers, directors, employees, or agents will not be liable, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, for any indirect, punitive, special, consequential, incidental or indirect damages (including without limitation lost profits, cost of procuring substitute service or lost opportunity) arising out of or in connection with the delay or inability to use the Site or a Linked Site, or with the delay or inability to use the Site or a Linked Site, even if Provider is made aware of the possibility of such damages. This limitation on liability includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any viruses which may infect your equipment, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment or communication lines, telephone or interconnect problems (e.g., you cannot access your internet service provider), unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, strikes or other labour problems or any force majeure. Provider cannot and does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Site.
D. Conduct on the Site and Bar Code Fraud
Your use of the Site is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, including Netiquette, and you are solely responsible for the contents of your communications through the Site. By posting information in or otherwise using any communications service, chat room, message board, newsgroup, software library, or other interactive service that may be available to you on or through this Site, you agree that you will not upload, share, post, or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content ‑‑ including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information ‑‑ that:
- Is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), or otherwise violates our rules or policies;
- Victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- Infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party;
- Constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail (also known as “spamming”), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party;
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives;
- Constitutes pyramid schemes, illegal contests or multi-level campaigns; or
- Distributes email campaigns that contain links or displays, obscene content, gambling content, nudity, illegal software, viruses or any other content that we do not approve of and deem inappropriate.
We neither endorse nor assume any liability for the contents of any material uploaded or submitted by third party users of the Site.
E. Disclaimer of Warranties
All materials and services on this Site are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or the warranty of non‑infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, we make no warranty that (a) the services and materials will meet your requirements, (b) the services and materials will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error‑free, (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the services or materials will be effective, accurate or reliable, or (d) the quality of any products, services, or information purchased or obtained by you from the Site from us or our affiliates will meet your expectations or be free from mistakes, errors or defects.
This Site could include technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies or typographical errors. We may make changes to the materials and services at this Site, including the prices and descriptions of any products listed herein, at any time without notice. The materials or services at this Site may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such materials or services.
The use of the services or the downloading or other acquisition of any materials through this Site is done at your own discretion and risk and with your agreement that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from such activities.
Through your use of the site, you may have the opportunities to engage in commercial transactions with other users and vendors. You acknowledge that all transactions relating to any merchandise or services offered by any party, including, but not limited to the purchase terms, payment terms, warranties, guarantees, maintenance and delivery terms relating to such transactions, are agreed to solely between the seller or purchaser of such merchandise and services and you. We make no warranty regarding any transactions executed through, or in connection with this Site, and you understand and agree that such transactions are conducted entirely at your own risk. Any warranty that is provided in connection with any products, services, materials, or information available on or through this Site from a third party is provided solely by such third party, and not by us or any other of our affiliates.
THE PROVIDER IS NOT A MEDICAL DOCTOR AND DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE ON THIS SITE. YOU SHOULD CONSULT YOUR LOCAL PHYSICIAN IF YOU HAVE A MEDICAL CONDITION OR QUESTIONS ABOUT A POSSIBLE MEDICAL CONDITION. THE PROVIDER DOES NOT GUARANTEE ANY RESULTS BY THE USE OF THE INFORMATION, CRYSTALS, AND ALL OTHER SERVICES AND PRODUCTS OFFERED ON THIS SITE AND IS UNABLE TO PROVIDE A PROFESSIONAL OR CERTIFIED OPINION ON THE EFFECTS OF CRYSTAL USE.
F. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall we or our affiliates be liable to you or any third party for any special, punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use of this Site or of any web Site referenced or linked to from this Site.
Further, we shall not be liable in any way for third party goods and services offered through this Site or for assistance in conducting commercial transactions through this Site, including without limitation the processing of orders.
Upon a request by us, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our Affiliates harmless from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, which arise from your use or misuse of this site. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with us in asserting any available defences.
H. Participation in Promotions
From time to time, this site may include advertisements offered by third parties. You may enter into correspondence with or participate in promotions of the advertisers showing their products on this site. Any such correspondence or promotions, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such correspondence or promotions, are solely between you and the advertiser. We assume no liability, obligation or responsibility for any part of any such correspondence or promotion.
I. Use of Site
You acknowledge that we may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the services available on our site, including without limitation the maximum disk space that will be allotted or our servers on your behalf, and the maximum number of times (and the maximum duration for which) you may access the services in a given period of time. You agree that we have no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any content maintained or transmitted on or through this site. You acknowledge that we reserve the right to log off accounts which have not paid a subscription fee that are inactive for an extended period of time. You further acknowledge that we reserve the right to change these general practices and limits at any time, in our sole discretion, with or without notice.
J. Security and Password
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and for any and all statements made and acts or omissions that occur through the use of your password and account, including any mail sent and any charges incurred. Therefore, you must take steps to ensure that others do not gain access to your password and account. Our personnel will never ask you for your password. You may not transfer or share your account with anyone, and we reserve the right to immediately terminate your account in the event of any unauthorized transfer or sharing thereof.
K. Termination of Use
L. Governing Law and Venue
This site (excluding any Linked Sites) is controlled by us from our offices within North-Holland, the Netherlands. It can be accessed from all 44 European countries, as well as from other countries around the world. As each of these places has laws that may differ from those of the Netherlands, any dispute arising from the use of this Site or any other cause of action shall be governed by Dutch law, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof or the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods. Further, any and all disputes shall be decided solely and exclusively by Dutch courts located in the Netherlands, and any party who unsuccessfully challenges the enforceability of this forum selection clause or choice of law shall reimburse the prevailing party for its attorney’s fees and costs.
M. International Use
Although this site may be accessible worldwide, we make no representation that materials on this site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the Netherlands, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. Any offer for any product, service, and/or information made in connection with this site is void where prohibited.
N. Souldates and Personal Programmes
The General Terms and Conditions apply to all Souldates and Personal Programmes. By attending a
therapy session of Nimué Productions clients agree to the applicability of these General Terms and Conditions. Nimué Productions may from time to time amend these General Terms and Conditions. The most recent version of the Terms and Conditions is always the version that is applicable and is always available at the Site.
- Payment and Pricing
Payments for Souldates may be made on the day of or prior the therapy session. Payments can be made via bank transfer.
Payments for Personal Programmes must be made prior to the start of the programm. Agreements on payment plans are always made in writing. For inquiry send an e-mail to: email@example.com. Payments can be made via bank transfer.
Payment and Pricing – Private
Pricing for single sessions are €125 (60 minutes) and €175 (90 minutes). Nimué Productions reserves the right to change the prices.
Payment and Pricing – Commercial
To request a non-binding quotation send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The schedule of a Personal Program is personally tailored to the client. More detailed schedules may be sent to the participant prior to the sessions. Nevertheless, Nimué Productions reserves the right to change schedules of Personal Programmes at any time before or during the event.
Nimué Productions reserves the right to cancel a Souldate, Personal Program session or entire Personal Program trajectory. In such circumstances the client will be informed promptly and bookings will be rescheduled or booking monies or a restitute thereof reimbursed. Any other costs made by the client will not be reimbursed.
Clients can cancel their booking at any time and notification must be given to Nimué Productions in writing by sending an email to email@example.com or using the form below.
Regardless of the reason for the cancellation, the cancellation fee will be calculated as follows:
- Notification received more than 30 business days before the start of the souldate/personal program/therapy session: 30% of the full fee + €35 administration fee
- Notification received 14 business days before the start of the souldate/personal program/therapy session: 50% of the full fee + €35 administration fee
- Notification received less than 48 hours before the start of thesouldate/personal program/therapy session: 100% of the full fee.
O. Retreats, Workshops, Events and Intensives
The General Terms and Conditions apply to all Retreats, Workshops, Events and Intensives. By participating in an event of Nimué Productions participants agree to the applicability of these General Terms and Conditions. Nimué Productions may from time to time amend these General Terms and Conditions. The most recent version of the Terms and Conditions is always the version that is applicable and is always available at the Site.
- Payment and Pricing
Nimué Productions reserves the right to change the prices. Discounts offered on events after the participant completed his/her booking and payment make them no longer eligible for the specific discount.
The Price for Retreats, Workshops, Events and/or Intensives can be found on the Site.
Payments for Retreats, Workshops, Events and/or Intensives must be made before the event is held. Payments can be made via bank transfer.
In the event of participation in a Retreat for the regular rate, the Deposit must be paid upon booking. The balance must be paid on the date mentioned in the information made available to the participant on Site and/or via email.
The schedule of an event is mentioned in the information of the specific event on the Site. More detailed schedules may be sent to the participant prior to the event. Nevertheless, Nimué Productions reserves the right to change schedules of Retreats, Workshops, Events and Intensives at any time before or during the event.
Nimué Productions reserves the right to substitute the teacher on the Retreat, Workshop, Event and/or Intensive or reschedules the event due to sickness or force majeure that causes the original teacher to not be available on the scheduled dates.
Attending a Retreat, Workshop, Event or Intensive and leaving belongings in the location that the event is held at, are at the participant’s own risk. Nimué Productions accepts no liability whatsoever for physical injury, loss or damage relating to a participant’s attending Retreats, Workshops, Events and Intensives and leaving belongings at the event venue.
Nimué Productions works exclusively with certified yoga teachers and always ensures high-quality yoga classes. Even so, a Student always runs the risk of receiving an injury during a yoga class. By participating in a yoga event organised by Nimué Productions, the Student accepts this risk of an injury.
The Participant will never engage Nimué Productions, the Teachers, or any of the supporting staff, in legal proceedings relating to possible damages in whatever form, that may be the result of participation in the Retreats, Workshops, Events and Intensives, as the case may be.
Although we strive to only provide correct information on our Site, we are not liable for any inaccuracy and no rights can be derived therefrom.
- Participation in Retreats, Workshops, Events and/or Intensives, and Registration Fee
A Participant may participate in a Retreat, Workshop, Event and/or Intensive after the participant has registered for it via the Site in advance and paid the full price. A place in the Retreat, Workshop, Event and/or Intensive is guaranteed after Nimué Productions has received the full payment of the Price or the Deposit.
For some Retreats, Workshops, Events and/or Intensives, an “Early Bird Rate” applies. This reduced rate applies until the date and/or number of participants specified on the Site. After this date and/or after reaching the maximum number of participants that this rate can apply to is reached, the normal rate, which is also specified on the Site, applies without exception.
Nimué Productions reserves the right to cancel a Retreat, Workshop, Event and/or Intensive if fewer than 10 participants have signed up by the date mentioned in the information on Site and/or made available to the participant via email. In such circumstances, the participants will be informed promptly and registration monies reimbursed. Any travel costs will not be reimbursed.
You can cancel your booking at any time and notification must be given to Nimué Productions in writing by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or using the form below.
Regardless of the reason for the cancellation, the cancellation fee will be calculated as follows:
- Notification received more than 60 days before the start of the retreat/workshop/event/intensive:
30% of the full fee + €35 administration fee
- Notification received 31-60 days before the start of the retreat/workshop/event/intensive:
50% of the full fee + €35 administration fee
- Notification received less than 30 days before the start of the retreat/workshop/event/intensive:
100% of the full fee.
We recommend you to get coverage through travel insurance for these unforeseen circumstances.
- Notification received more than 60 days before the start of the retreat/workshop/event/intensive:
All notices to a party shall be in writing and shall be made via email. Notices to us must be sent to the attention of Customer Service at the form above. Notices to you may be sent either to the email address supplied for your account or to the address supplied by you as part of your Registration Data. In addition, we may broadcast notices or messages through the Site to inform you of changes to the Site or other matters of importance, and such broadcasts shall constitute notice to you.
Q. Entire Agreement
You agree not to sell, resell, reproduce, duplicate, copy or use for any commercial purposes any portion of this site, or use of or access to this site.
In addition to any excuse provided by applicable law, we shall be excused from liability for non-delivery or delay in delivery of products and services available through our site arising from any event beyond our reasonable control, whether or not foreseeable by either party, including but not limited to, labour disturbance, war, fire, accident, adverse weather, inability to secure transportation, governmental act or regulation, and other causes or events beyond our reasonable control, whether or not similar to those which are enumerated above.
S. Contact Information
Please note that some of the links on this Site are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you. Nimué Productions will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please understand that we have personal experience with all of these companies, and we recommend them because we find them to be of good quality, helpful and useful to us, not because of the small commissions we make if you decide to buy something. As with anything, please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.